Social media: We’ve all heard the buzzword before, but what does it mean? You know you have to get involved but aren’t exactly sure how to get your feet wet. Having a social media presence is more important than ever, and Thunder SEO can help you get started or take your profiles to the next level.
Social Media Marketing (SMM) programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention, generates online conversations, and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. The message spreads quickly and resonates because it is coming from a trusted source, rather than the brand or company itself.
Every social media initiative involves a mix of generating leads, brand monitoring, and customer service management. We work with our clients to determine the best Social Media Marketing strategy, whether that’s implementing multiple stages of sweepstakes or supporting small giveaways. Over time, new campaigns inevitably split naturally between lead generation, customer service, and customer retention. We work with our clients to support that transition in regard to their social media profiles as well as help organize internal resources to support sales and customer service.
Your customers are already talking about you, so why not join the discussion? Thunder SEO can help you research and learn what’s relevant to your audience and give you guidance about getting involved in that conversation.
Our social media review and analysis include the following:
1. A current review of the social media profiles and assets defines the target audience and determines how that audience utilizes social media.
2. Provide an overview of social media opportunities for your businesses, as well as strategy recommendations for how to best approach social media guidelines, day-to-day tactics, monitoring, and tracking.
3. Make sure your site is optimized well for social media so that it is more easily linked to, more highly visible in social media searches, and more frequently included in relevant posts on blogs and other similar social media channels.
4. Development of company-wide, enterprise-level social media strategy standards, as well as in-person or webinar social media training and monitoring tool recommendations.
5. Working in tandem with clients to execute social media sweepstakes and campaigns.
6. Custom social media reporting with powerful visuals that track clicks, traffic, increases in fans or followers, and brand mentions.